Go for the jugular when it comes to Halloween and max out the gore stakes! This is a real stomach churning skin accessory which can be worn by fancy dress party goers who love the horror of blood and guts! Terrify people starting now when you get hold of the 3D Sore Throat Transfer and make sure they get it in the neck!
Created by Hollywood artists, these special FX transfers are the most realistic wound effects available on the market. They apply easily to the face or body with water and will stay firmly on your skin all day and night.
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.