You'll definitely have everyone saying 'yuck!' and 'ouch!' at that fancy dress party when you turn up wearing these realistic and painful looking Skin Condition Gorywood Temporary Tattoos! There's a sheet full of various skin blemishes- zits, moles, grazes and whatever else could be revolting on your face so go on, get graphically creative this Halloween!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.