Burst into the Halloween party screaming 'HELP, I'VE BEEN ATTACKED AND IT'S COMING AFTER ME!' as you display the realistic and fleshy wounds of the Mauled Trauma Tattoo Accessory! Get the party started in dramatic and horror filled fashion with these transfers and watch people stare in disbelief... Add a dash of Fake Blood for that realistic, just sliced look! Gore & spookiness has never been so easy to achieve!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.