When it comes to putting on those swimmingly good fake tatts for Halloween or any fancy dress occasion, go big! Deceive everyone into thinking you have a high pain threshold as you get all the gain and no pain with the Extra Large Koi Tattoo! Perhaps no one will smell anything fishy going on...
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.