Taking time off from wearing facepieces at Halloween? Want something just as effective that create an impact? Try the Skull Face Tattoo, easy to apply, wear and scare! Pair it up with a skeletal skinsuit or Day of the Dead fancy dress costume for maximum impact. Make no bones about it, no one will be finding this look humerus!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.