There's nothing like having a great looking tattoo which people are envious of for that fancy dress party! Now you can walk around with a fine looking lady on your arm which will be the envy of many too, AND without any real tattoo pain! It's got to be the fabulous Mechanic Pin Up Tattoo!
Created by Hollywood artists, these special FX transfers are the most realistic wound effects available on the market. They apply easily to the face or body with water and will stay firmly on your skin all day and night.
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
6. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
7. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.