Want to spell out something of your own creation on your hands like a prison tattoo? Go for the classic 'LIFE/DEATH' tattoos or get more creative, it's up to you! Get on that prison gear, storm the party and show them your theme fitting fresh ink quicker than you can say locked up for life!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.