When it comes to Halloween what better way to get into fiery character than donning some red hot accessories for your skin? Sizzle and boil as you easily apply the Flames Tattoo! Set that dance floor alight with your moves and red hot tattoo, it'll burn all of the fancy dress competition to smithereens!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.