Been in a fight with a rabid werewolf? Come up against Freddy Krueger's deadly claw?
Either way, our Slashed Skin 3D FX Transfers
will add an impressive element to your special effects makeup look this Halloween.
Created by leaders in the makeup industry this clever yet simple to use temporary Halloween tattoo transfers to the skin with a little water and instantly transforms your look. Combine the special effects slashed skin transfer with your perfected make-up skills to create a realistic appearance of a claw slash to the fact. It's a great look for your Halloween party or night out!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over the sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with a cotton pad to easily remove.
This Halloween accessory is particularly complementary with a vampire and Red Riding Hood costume.
Get these gruesome and bloody wounds without the pain! You’ll have to reassure people it’s not real.