Ravens have long been associated with horror and horror films due to their black colour and their stance- they are huge, imposing birds! If you want to circle around the Halloween competition with a creepy and dark animalistic tattoo then get yourself The Raven Goth Tattoo- it's sure to look deathly good!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.